Much has happened since Eric Jans and Maikel Elst decided to set up a fencing company in 1999.
Perseverance, creativity and healthy horse sense have led to Privacon Hekwerken becoming a successful manufacturer of fencing within 20 years.
Privacon Hekwerken is successful because we:
- see our customer as a partner;
- putting the real need of our customer at the central;
- have employees involved;
- have a flat structure with responsibilities low in the organization;
- steer on the basis of trust and result;
- we continuously monitor the production process, which gives an up-to-date insight into the performance of the organization;
- we strive for an 'open family' culture, where all employees know their contribution;
- have inspiring entrepreneurs as a figurehead;
- say what we do and do what we say